Organizations are exposed to risks when utilizing communications and computing systems to share information and communicate internally and externally. These risks are not static but rapidly changing due to a number of factors, namely:
- On-going discovery of weaknesses or vulnerabilities in current systems,
- Acquisition of new systems with inherent vulnerabilities,
- Increase in the sophistication of attackers and threats,
- Increase in the speed of threats (such as worms) and
- Increase in the amount of “assets” available no the global Internet.
GA&C (Division of Auditing & Compliance of GLESEC) carries a legacy of over 20 years of experience in the practice of:
- Vulnerability assessments
- Penetration tests
- Risk assessments
- Consulting on hardening of servers
- Compliance Review and Recommendations
- Forensic engagements
- Awareness and specialized training and related services.
We have conducted over the years hundreds of Security Assessments for Government, Manufacturing, Health-Care, Financial Institutions, Insurance and other vertical sectors. GLESEC has executed Security Assessments in the US and across Latin America and part of its success is due to the human component of counting with top InfoSec professional personnel and its internally developed and proven methodology.